29 Nov 2022, 21:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-9
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
29 Nov 2022, 21:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-10
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-12
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 22:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-11
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
29 Nov 2022, 22:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-12
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 22:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-14
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
29 Nov 2022, 23:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-13
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
29 Nov 2022, 23:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-12
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade