28 Nov 2022, 21:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-46 right after posting the title for the thread but in brackets [SOLO] or [Open] or [PV Character Name] to create the tag. PV = private, aka no one else but those intended should join
Reply when you can, Bea!
Reply when you can, Bea!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
28 Nov 2022, 21:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-47 Thanks!
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 21:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-48 Welcome @Harris Nocturne to Hogwarts!
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
28 Nov 2022, 21:54
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-49 Thank you!
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 21:55
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-50
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
28 Nov 2022, 21:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-51 I have spent the majority of my time on this site so far staring at my drafts and in this thread.
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
28 Nov 2022, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-52
I have replies I have to do but I have to wait for Wednesday to do so.
I have replies I have to do but I have to wait for Wednesday to do so.
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
28 Nov 2022, 21:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-51 I’ve had about a bjillon drafts on one thread XD
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
28 Nov 2022, 21:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-52 Is it weird that I don't have any drafts or do any?
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
28 Nov 2022, 22:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-53
I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000