Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!

Np, I'm still behind on posts everywhere...ugh...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
so much to do so little time

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Yup exactly. I want to do a bunch of things but don't have enough time in the day to do them.
Plus real life gets in the way too...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
oh yeah i gotcha

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I need my youth back...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
plsssss i want to go back some years pretty please

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Lol how old are you? I feel so old right now... too many approaching health problems...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
i told you on discord silly

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
HAH. My brain is so forgetful I always forget the first time around... I will check later on!
I don't even remember what I had for dinner or lunch a week ago...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 26 Nov 2022, 00:49 Lol how old are you? I feel so old right now... too many approaching health problems...
Aww kito -snugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade