Fashion Club OOC
-is pounced upon- -snugs-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
-snugs Rapunzel-
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
Ugh, I still need to do some posts...
I want to do some but not totally there yet, but I'm getting closer!
I want to do some but not totally there yet, but I'm getting closer!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
Haha I need to as wellKim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:43 Ugh, I still need to do some posts...
I want to do some but not totally there yet, but I'm getting closer!![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
Today was all over the place I think that's why my focus was a bit off. I had to deal with IRL things for half the day and as a result my brain is like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So tomorrow I will catch up on posts and stuff and try and focus on posts first and then owls > remembrall > chat.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
Haha yes- life can be crazy! Make sure you’re taking for yourself -snugs-Kim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:46 Today was all over the place I think that's why my focus was a bit off. I had to deal with IRL things for half the day and as a result my brain is like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So tomorrow I will catch up on posts and stuff and try and focus on posts first and then owls > remembrall > chat.![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
Remember to take care of yourself AngelKim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:46 Today was all over the place I think that's why my focus was a bit off. I had to deal with IRL things for half the day and as a result my brain is like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So tomorrow I will catch up on posts and stuff and try and focus on posts first and then owls > remembrall > chat.![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
Yes you do that- you too Snow- sleep well!Damion White wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:49Remember to take care of yourself AngelKim Sato wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:46 Today was all over the place I think that's why my focus was a bit off. I had to deal with IRL things for half the day and as a result my brain is like ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So tomorrow I will catch up on posts and stuff and try and focus on posts first and then owls > remembrall > chat.![]()
![]()
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
Kim wishes you sweet dreams!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
Thank you Angel
See ya in about 4 and half hours.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started