Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!

Heyyyy!!!!
I tend to go all over the place when I get on HiO.
The first thing I always check though is daily scholarship.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I don't have a set order of things I do on HiO

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I don't either, I just come on and randomly check things.
The only thing I do on a regular basis is first thing check daily scholarship <3.
Oh wait, then I check owls and then remembrall.
But the remembrall is what gets me sucked in bc it has chat posts.
That's why I keep getting sidetracked!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Aww <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
i just wander all over the place haha and i have a bunch of tabs open rn since im on my computer

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Pearl Goodall wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:21 i just wander all over the place haha and i have a bunch of tabs open rn since im on my computer
you are like me. I have a billion tabs open too.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
theres so much going on and its the only way to keep things organized for me haha

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
haha! I see.

PS: you are 3 post away from 100 woohoo

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Damion White wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:21
Pearl Goodall wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:21 i just wander all over the place haha and i have a bunch of tabs open rn since im on my computer
you are like me. I have a billion tabs open too.
hehe me too

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Rapunzel *pounces*

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)