25 Nov 2022, 18:56
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-35 I like your new profile picture by the way
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-36 tysm!! i also got a hp countdown to christmas calendar and every day you get jelly beans
25 Nov 2022, 18:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-37 OH so cool!!!!
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-39 Yeah! When Christmas gets closer we are going to set up our Hogwarts Express train!
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-41 Yeah. I don't know where my Parents got it from but it's like a tradition to set it up right before Christmas I don't remember how it started....
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 19:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-43 Lol! I want to go to the wizarding world IRL. Only if magic was real like that.
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 19:02
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-44 oooh same same i want to go so bad and back to disney