Fashion Club OOC
Heyyyy!!!!
I tend to go all over the place when I get on HiO.
The first thing I always check though is daily scholarship.
I tend to go all over the place when I get on HiO.
The first thing I always check though is daily scholarship.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
I don't have a set order of things I do on HiO
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
I don't either, I just come on and randomly check things.
The only thing I do on a regular basis is first thing check daily scholarship
.
Oh wait, then I check owls and then remembrall.
But the remembrall is what gets me sucked in bc it has chat posts.
That's why I keep getting sidetracked!!
The only thing I do on a regular basis is first thing check daily scholarship
Oh wait, then I check owls and then remembrall.
But the remembrall is what gets me sucked in bc it has chat posts.
That's why I keep getting sidetracked!!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Fashion Club OOC
Aww
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
i just wander all over the place haha and i have a bunch of tabs open rn since im on my computer
Fashion Club OOC
you are like me. I have a billion tabs open too.Pearl Goodall wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:21 i just wander all over the place haha and i have a bunch of tabs open rn since im on my computer
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
theres so much going on and its the only way to keep things organized for me haha
Fashion Club OOC
haha! I see.
PS: you are 3 post away from 100 woohoo
PS: you are 3 post away from 100 woohoo
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Fashion Club OOC
hehe me tooDamion White wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:21you are like me. I have a billion tabs open too.Pearl Goodall wrote: 25 Nov 2022, 22:21 i just wander all over the place haha and i have a bunch of tabs open rn since im on my computer
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Fashion Club OOC
Rapunzel *pounces*
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started