25 Nov 2022, 18:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
8
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 18:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
25 Nov 2022, 18:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."