Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!

I have not been keeping track of it. Sorry!

I just had dinner it's almost 11 pm here. What about you Charming <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Ah fun, it's 12:43PM (afternoon time) over here where I am right now! <3
I'm just relaxing for the time being and then will try and do some posts when I'm done.
I want to do so much but not enough time in the day...
-flops over-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
*hugs Angel* <3 <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Ack mod post was posted for SYD, I gotta go post there before people move onto R3 -dies- Elsian and Kim have a little prank they are going to be playing on 2 people ahahaha <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
:love2: Oh okay

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I need to post... but I can't find the focus/muse to do so yet... :cry2:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
*hugs Angel* I know that feeling too well. <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
I'm def going to do the SYD post today because I don't want people to wait... but... -flops over- not sure exactly when today. What are you up to?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
What's SYD?

Nothing much! Just lurking around..... <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
SYD = Save Your Date. The current game/event going on at the Fall Ball right now <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY