25 Nov 2022, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
81
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
82
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
82
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
82
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
25 Nov 2022, 15:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
83
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
83 just let us win!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade