25 Nov 2022, 15:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
75 so cute how gryffinclaw is trying to make a comeback
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2022, 15:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
76
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
76
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 15:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Nov 2022, 15:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Nice try 76
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 15:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
77
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
All Ravenclaws please report to the Library for an Emergency Reading Session!
75
75
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Nov 2022, 15:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
76
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."