25 Nov 2022, 15:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
65 does gavin like music?
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 15:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
66
Absolutely. He's also received a crash course in piano, so he knows how to play (sort of)
Absolutely. He's also received a crash course in piano, so he knows how to play (sort of)
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67 well I have a ic music club looking for more members- let me find the link
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 15:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Ew. Too many birbs.
66
66
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Nov 2022, 15:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67
Ooh, that sounds neat!
Ooh, that sounds neat!
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 15:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
69
Thanks, I'll check it out!
Thanks, I'll check it out!
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
70 yep!
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 15:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
69
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
25 Nov 2022, 15:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
70
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade