25 Nov 2022, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
55
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 14:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
56
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 14:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
57
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 14:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
58
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 14:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
59
| SIENNA LENOIR | OLIVE ADAIR STA 8 • EVA 8 • STR 1 • WIS 5 • ARC 4 • ACC 9 |
❝ | I GET LOST IN MY OWN HEAD |
❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 14:32
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
60
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 14:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
60
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 15:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
60
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |