25 Nov 2022, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
45
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
46
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
47
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
48
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
25 Nov 2022, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
49
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 14:25
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
50
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 14:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
51
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 14:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
52
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
53
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 14:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
54
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade