25 Nov 2022, 03:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 03:22
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67 good night! Imma head out now
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 03:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 03:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 03:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
67
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."