Back 6249 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

57

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
58

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
59

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
60

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
61

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
62

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
63


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
64

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
65

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
66

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Back 6249 / 10331