25 Nov 2022, 00:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
37
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 00:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
38
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 00:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
39
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 00:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 00:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40 hi hi!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 00:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
39 hi hi Bailey!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
25 Nov 2022, 00:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
40 hey Simon!! How are you?
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
25 Nov 2022, 00:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
41
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
25 Nov 2022, 00:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
42
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade