24 Nov 2022, 21:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
1
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 21:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
2
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 22:21
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
3
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 22:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
4
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 22:41
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
5 hello
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 22:42
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Hello there
6
6
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 22:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
7 hru?
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 22:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
Doing fine. A bit too much IRL socializing, I'm afraid. You?
8
8
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
24 Nov 2022, 22:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
9 I’m good, working on creating my OOC shop. Are you new to the site?
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
24 Nov 2022, 22:52
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
On this account, yes, but I used to play a while back. My old account has been deactivated for more than a year now. And that's neat! What's the shop?
10
10
Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."