Back 6237 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

1

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
4

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
5 hello

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Hello there
6

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
7 hru?

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Doing fine. A bit too much IRL socializing, I'm afraid. You?
8

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9 I’m good, working on creating my OOC shop. Are you new to the site?

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
On this account, yes, but I used to play a while back. My old account has been deactivated for more than a year now. And that's neat! What's the shop?
10

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Back 6237 / 10331