Back 6235 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-19

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-18

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-17
Last edited by Charlie Jacobsen on 24 Nov 2022, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Charlie Jacobsen wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 19:07 -19
(It should actually be down one, to -17)
If it can't be changed, -18. If it can, -16.

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-15 it can be, you can edit posts

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Bailey Glade wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 19:13 -15 it can be, you can edit posts
Thank you, I was just wondering whether it would be allowed in the context of the game specifically. Like, "What's said is said, you made a mistake that shall not be rectified."
-14

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Gavin Faulkner wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 19:15
Bailey Glade wrote: 24 Nov 2022, 19:13 -15 it can be, you can edit posts
Thank you, I was just wondering whether it would be allowed in the context of the game specifically. Like, "What's said is said, you made a mistake that shall not be rectified."
-14
Yes!
-13

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-12

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11 whoops I’m tired

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Understandable, happens to the best of us.
-10

Stamina: 4 | Evasion: 6 | Strength: 7 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 5
Hex Code = #366291
"I didn't ask for your opinion."
Back 6235 / 10331