Back 6231 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-51 sweet! I hope to get to it within the next couple days! I got my winter break solo up for when Simon talks with his dad. Happy to have that up and accomplished!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-50 I feel you! I was so happy back with Cara when I posted her longggg solo

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-49 :0 ur cara??
Last edited by Ebony Vetra on 24 Nov 2022, 14:03, edited 1 time in total.

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-26-48 yep says in my ooc section in my ency

Wait why did we get to 27????? this is -48
Last edited by Charlie Jacobsen on 24 Nov 2022, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-47
Last edited by Karrie Myers on 24 Nov 2022, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-46 we messed up bad XD

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-45 WHOOPS what were my fingers doing

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Eeekkk I just got that wrong!!!
-44

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-43 no worries I’ve done that especially when I’m on my phone

Charlie Jacobsen | shop |
❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞
| Botan Miura
⠀⠀⠀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-42 I am also on my phone xD

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Back 6231 / 10331