Back 6208 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-14
I'm not actively trying to stop you guys, (not that I could) I just wanted to say hi.

"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Taizu!!

-15

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-16 why careful Simon? Got curious! 0.0

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-17

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-18

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-19

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-20

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
- 21

"Love or Money ? Money of course !"

- Speak in #ffffff
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-22

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Irina Sousa wrote: 22 Nov 2022, 21:22 -16 why careful Simon? Got curious! 0.0
-23 Simon’s dad is not a nice person

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 6208 / 10331