19 Nov 2022, 20:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-97
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
19 Nov 2022, 20:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-98
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 20:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-98
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2022, 20:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-99
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 20:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-98
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2022, 20:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-100
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
19 Nov 2022, 21:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
0 We won! good game.
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 21:00
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-1
Yeah!
Yeah!
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling