Back 6156 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-91 I’ll just let y’all have this

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-92

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-91 jk

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-92 comon!

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-93 @Bailey Glade When will you stop trying to be everyone's best friend? Deep down inside I'm sure you know that you're selfish and no one actually likes you.... [revelioOOC: I'm just a mean guy character so please don't ban me please!!! [/revelio]
Last edited by Chip Maples on 19 Nov 2022, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.

I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-94
Wow

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-95

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-96

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Chip Maples wrote: 19 Nov 2022, 20:57 -93 @Bailey Glade When will you stop trying to be everyone's best friend? Deep down inside I'm sure you know that you're selfish and no one actually likes you....
Haha you wish! I’m everyone’s favorite!!! Hehe


-95


We should thread sometime

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-96

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Back 6156 / 10331