19 Nov 2022, 20:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75 noooooooo
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2022, 20:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-76
Yessssss
Yessssss
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
19 Nov 2022, 20:45
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77 hahah
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 20:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-76
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
19 Nov 2022, 20:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77 its okay! -gives hot chocolate while prceeding to take point-
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 20:47
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-78
Yes, have choco
Yes, have choco
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
19 Nov 2022, 20:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-79 lol
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
19 Nov 2022, 20:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-81
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...