Back 6136 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

7

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
6

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
5...rocket countdown

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
4 yeah!

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3...

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2!!!

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0!!

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1!

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0!

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Back 6136 / 10331