Back 6126 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

And 7. Hope you get some rest then! All good thank you! Sore from exercise. :D

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
8

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
9 thanks! I’m ready to be home, and we should get home this evening.

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
10 oops I interrupted both of you, I guess :sweatingbullets:

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11 no worries!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
10 Lol don't worry about it!

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
11 hehe

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
12 so guess it's fine! I was so much concentrated on increasing the number that I didn't see the conversation.

π•‚π•’π•£π•£π•šπ•– 𝕄π•ͺ𝕖𝕣𝕀
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
13 haha that’s ok

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
12

Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
Back 6126 / 10331