Back 6105 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-81 we got this guyssss

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-82

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-83 down, 17 more to go

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-84

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-85

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-86

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-87

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-88

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-89

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-90 ahhh

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Back 6105 / 10331