Back 6104 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-71

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-72

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-73

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-74 nearly 3/4 of the way there

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-75
Almost there

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-76 ahhhh

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-77 yay!

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-78

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-79

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-80

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Back 6104 / 10331