18 Nov 2022, 00:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-71
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-74 nearly 3/4 of the way there
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:11
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75
Almost there
Almost there
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
18 Nov 2022, 00:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-77 yay!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:12
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-80
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |