18 Nov 2022, 00:09
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-62
So close
So close
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
18 Nov 2022, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-63 don't we all
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-65
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-67
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
18 Nov 2022, 00:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-69 nearly there
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |