Back 6100 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-32 i'll get it eventually hahah

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-33 are we getting confused

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-34
I kinda am

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-35 oh well

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-36 i think we are good now

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-37 *lets out a big sigh of relief*

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-38
Yeah!

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-39 cheerss

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-40 wahoo!

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-41
????
Not people posting before me again...
Welp just great 8 times,

If you do not want people breaking your heart then don't give them a heart to break.
Sta: 7 | Eva: 12 | Wis: 9 | Str: 5 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 8
^ THIRD YEAR STATS (do not apply to current broom race ^)
Hex code: #ec5a41 | Ency Link
Back 6100 / 10331