Back 6096 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

6- this feels like a rocket ship count down
Last edited by Roots Hollow on 17 Nov 2022, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
5 it really does

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
4 i agree

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
3 almost there

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
2- XD

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
1, just another

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
0

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
and -1!!

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Woo! -2

I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-3

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Back 6096 / 10331