17 Nov 2022, 02:10
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
17 BABY!
I know I'm not smiling, but I'm still smiling
17 Nov 2022, 02:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
18 counter!
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
17 Nov 2022, 02:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
17, parry!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
17 Nov 2022, 02:20
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
18 lol
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
17 Nov 2022, 02:26
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
19 thrust!
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
17 Nov 2022, 02:27
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
20 good night!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
17 Nov 2022, 02:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
21
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
17 Nov 2022, 02:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
22
"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7