Pet Club
Name: Bailey Glade
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Third
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): I used to have two dogs, both mutts, Abby and Izzy, but they both have passed away.
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Third
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): I used to have two dogs, both mutts, Abby and Izzy, but they both have passed away.
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Pet Club
Name: Kierce Gray
House: Slytherin
Year: First
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): Tarantula named Cyprus and we have a family dog named, Jackie.
House: Slytherin
Year: First
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): Tarantula named Cyprus and we have a family dog named, Jackie.
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself." — Harvey Fierstein
Pet Club
Name: Aurora "Ro" Griffith
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): Rat named Cocoa, and a dog, a beagle named Merlin.
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 1st
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): Rat named Cocoa, and a dog, a beagle named Merlin.
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
Pet Club
Name: Sarah Bathos
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): An orange tabby cat
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): An orange tabby cat
Pet Club
Name: Kayla Realma
House: Hufflepuff
Year: first
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): a Maltese mix named Coco! XD
House: Hufflepuff
Year: first
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): a Maltese mix named Coco! XD
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Pet Club
Name: Kim Aoki
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): I used to have 2 Siamese cats. They were brother and sister and their real names were originally Go and Shogi (Japanese games) but they became Star and Mini later on. Star was a blue point and Mini was a chocolate point. Mini was the runt of the litter so was small forever which was awesome. They were so adorable. In the future I'm getting a GSD called Xena and 4 cats (2 Balinese and 2 Siamese), named Soda, Sprite, Coco and Nilla. Not sure when that will be but it will happen eventually! If we ever win the lottery though I'll get a black and white border collie called Oreo and will hire someone to come in and clean up poop and pee ahahaha. Otherwise, Oreo will just remain a dream.
I can't find the Pet Club OOC chat link... I know it's there somewhere because I clicked it before but I can't find it now... if you could link it for me that would be awesome thank you!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Pet Club
Name: Karrie Myers
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Pet: Talking about real life, it's kind of a zoo here. Well I like to accompany my pets but at times it's too hard. My mother bought me a rabbit while her stay at Netherlands. I was only 10 years old then. It belongs to the Netherland Dwarf Rabbit species. I kept her name as Flopsy.
Then I have a dog who belongs from the Golden Retriever species. His name is Bear.
A cat of Maine Coon species and named her as Luna.
A cute little bird, commonly known as Home Sparrow. I named her Goldie.
My dad recently bought me a hamster from Russia, it belongs to Dwarf Winter White Russian species. His name is Gizmo.
XD maybe it's too many but I am glad to join this club!
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Pet: Talking about real life, it's kind of a zoo here. Well I like to accompany my pets but at times it's too hard. My mother bought me a rabbit while her stay at Netherlands. I was only 10 years old then. It belongs to the Netherland Dwarf Rabbit species. I kept her name as Flopsy.
Then I have a dog who belongs from the Golden Retriever species. His name is Bear.
A cat of Maine Coon species and named her as Luna.
A cute little bird, commonly known as Home Sparrow. I named her Goldie.
My dad recently bought me a hamster from Russia, it belongs to Dwarf Winter White Russian species. His name is Gizmo.
XD maybe it's too many but I am glad to join this club!
𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Pet Club
Name: Hannah Blossom
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): Yes, I do have a pet OOC, he is a brown Pomeranian dog named Bear
House: Gryffindor
Year: First
Pet (if not, then pet you would like): Yes, I do have a pet OOC, he is a brown Pomeranian dog named Bear
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
Pet Club
Welcome to the Pet Club!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |