Back 5887 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

39. nooo fight back

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38 always! Badgers are tenacious
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39. I'm being overrun.

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38 looks like Mano a Mano right now :biggrin:
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39. where my fellow Griffinclaw?

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39. they arent HIDING! they are probably asleep.

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
38. I'm sticking with hiding. :tongue:
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
37

❦✾❦ Irina Meyer Sousa ❦✾❦
Back 5887 / 10331