Back 5886 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

41. Hello, Rose... another new Hufflepuff.. yay... new to me anyway
Last edited by AngelFyre McCubbin on 1 Nov 2022, 15:20, edited 1 time in total.
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Hi John!

*hugs Fyre Angel!!*

40

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41. Hello Colin!

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
41

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
40... omg... ** tight hugs** how are you? :biggrin:
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
39

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Back 5886 / 10331