1 Nov 2022, 14:43
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
45 byeee
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
1 Nov 2022, 14:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1 Nov 2022, 15:14
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
43. Woooofy!! **hugs if you see this**
The magic is real.
1 Nov 2022, 15:15
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
1 Nov 2022, 15:17
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44. Hello!
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
1 Nov 2022, 15:18
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
44. Absolutely! this place is amazing!
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7