Back 5879 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

78

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
77

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
78

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
77

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
77

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Lily Brown wrote: 31 Oct 2022, 19:03 21 I'm still here! I think Simon's cute
76... you have good taste, Lily. I think so, too!
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
77

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
Fyre Angel!!

75

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 5879 / 10331