Back 5878 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

68

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
69. No body make an inmature joke about this >:( /j do what you want.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
70 heh Keith gets to have all the fun

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
71. I... Can you not please? My "folks" don't know. *hides*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
72

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
73


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
74

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
75


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
76

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕖𝕣𝕤
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
77

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Back 5878 / 10331