31 Oct 2022, 21:33
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
50
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:34
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
51
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:35
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
52
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
53
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
54
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:39
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
55
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 22:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
56
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
31 Oct 2022, 22:28
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
57
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 22:31
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
58
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
31 Oct 2022, 22:38
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
59
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews