Back 5875 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

42

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
43

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
44

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
45

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
WHOA! All Gryffindors are to report to the dungeons!

44

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
45 Why?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
46 fight back!

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
47 I will!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
48

“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
49

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 5875 / 10331