31 Oct 2022, 20:29
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
25
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 20:57
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
26
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
31 Oct 2022, 20:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
27
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 20:59
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
28
Charlie Jacobsen | shop | | ❝Write day and night like you need it to survive ❞ |
31 Oct 2022, 21:01
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
I missed @Angelfyre McCubbin again!
27
27
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
31 Oct 2022, 21:03
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
28 and we won for the 6th time in a row
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
29
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 21:06
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
30
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 21:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
31
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7