31 Oct 2022, 18:40
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
20. Nahhh. I am harmless. Mostly....
The magic is real.
31 Oct 2022, 19:03
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
21 I'm still here! I think Simon's cute
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 19:04
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
22
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
31 Oct 2022, 19:05
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
22
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 19:07
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
23
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 19:08
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
24
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
31 Oct 2022, 19:51
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
25
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
31 Oct 2022, 19:58
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
26
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews