27 Oct 2022, 17:19
Anime & Manga club!!
Welcome to the anime and manga club!!! Here we talk about anime we watched recently, how we organize our manga shelf’s, our funko pops (if you have any), and things that relate to anime in general!
rules
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Every OOC rule dose apply here :]
No judgement everyone had there own opinions
Please try to keep it spoiler free if you must write it in reducio. With a spoiler warning
All ships must be PG and stay with the site’s ratings no insest, or child adult ships
If any rules are broken by you I will give a warning any after the warning I will remove you from the roster
Code: Select all
[quote]name:
Year:
House:
Manga, anime, or both?
Sub or dub? (No right answer)
Favorite animes/mangas:
Favorite characters:
Why your joining the club?
[/quote] Reducio
Quinn Root
Keith Moore
Keith Moore
Last edited by Quinn Root on 28 Oct 2022, 02:44, edited 1 time in total.
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2022, 18:57
Anime & Manga club!!
name: Keith Moore. You can call me Kei though
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Manga, anime, or both? both
Sub or dub? I watch both,
Favorite animes/mangas: My hero Academia. Black Butler, The Promised Neverland
Favorite characters: Dabi, Ceil, Ray
Why are you joining the club? because anime
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
28 Oct 2022, 02:44
Anime & Manga club!!
Welcome to the club Keith!! :]Keith Moore wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 18:57name: Keith Moore. You can call me Kei though
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Manga, anime, or both? both
Sub or dub? I watch both,
Favorite animes/mangas: My hero Academia. Black Butler, The Promised Neverland
Favorite characters: Dabi, Ceil, Ray
Why are you joining the club? because anime
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |
28 Oct 2022, 13:53
Anime & Manga club!!
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Manga, anime, or both? Anime. I wish I could read more manga but sadly I don't have the ability.
Sub or dub? (No right answer) Sub and sometimes dub
Favorite animes/mangas: Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, Horimiya.
Favorite characters: Inosuke, Denji, Kirishima.
Why you joining the club? I enjoy anime
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.” :Bruce Lee
Sta: 5 | Eva: 6 | Str: 3 | Wis: 7 | Arc Power: 7 | Acc: 7
28 Oct 2022, 14:22
Anime & Manga club!!
Welcome!!!John Penton wrote: 28 Oct 2022, 13:53Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Manga, anime, or both? Anime. I wish I could read more manga but sadly I don't have the ability.
Sub or dub? (No right answer) Sub and sometimes dub
Favorite animes/mangas: Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia, Horimiya.
Favorite characters: Inosuke, Denji, Kirishima.
Why you joining the club? I enjoy anime
I will start on an OOC chat soon :]
| sta • 5 | eva • 4 | str • 6 Stats wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 7 | Metamorph | Wandmaker | ability Abilities ability | ability | ability |