Register
Sign in

13 Oct 2022, 17:13
Question about Dueling Profile?
I'm not exactly sure what to call it, so I just randomly decided on that. I'm curious as to when the title 'duelist' will appear under my profile name as I'm now officially on the dueling team? Do I have to owl someone about it or will it happen automatically? I know for pets you have to owl someone once you make your pet thread. But not sure whether you also have to owl someone once you officially make it onto the dueling team?

By profile I mean where it says...

Kim Sato
Second year,
Gryffindor

I've seen other members of the dueling team have the title...

Alec Mason
Fourth year,
Duellist
Gryffindor

Like that. So I wanted to see whether I had to owl someone to get that title beside my name. Or if it's just done automatically and like getting into Index it just takes some time for it to happen?

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
⠀⠀⠀I FEEL LIKE I'M IN SLOW MODE
sta • 9 | eva • 12 | str • 2 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 10
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

13 Oct 2022, 18:08
When I first became a Quidditch Player my first year, it did take a while for that tag to be added (I think it wasn't until my first game 2 or 3 months after I joined because I couldn't get into the lockers to post my stats). It's because the tags need to be added manually by staff. Don't worry if your tag isn't there for the first duel; so long as there is a papertrail for you being on the team you should not be hassled, and in fact that may accelerate your receiving of the tag.

My best advice is to just be patient and know that it will be added eventually (as I'm in a similar situation to you now), but I digress to the advice of the staff.

iiiiiiiI'm a very dangerous man when I don't know what I'm doing.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ The 4th Doctor
| Piérre | Romeo | iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
| Chocco Froggos Shop! |iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

13 Oct 2022, 18:12
Ahhh gotcha. Thank you!
I just wanted to make sure it wasn't because I was supposed to owl someone and didn't.

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
MAIN STORY
kim - tone

13 Oct 2022, 20:10
Also, when I deacitvated Cody- and was supposed to lose the title "Duellist" it still remained until halfway through Noah2. It got removed once I owled one of the duelling capt.

“There are people dying. Oh, and it's time to lend a hand to life, the greatest gift of all” - We Are The World (USA For Africa)

13 Oct 2022, 22:59
The titles are things that need to be manually added in the admin control panel, something that only Heads of House and the Headmaster have access to. We don't actively track rosters and rely upon captains letting us know when people are added so we can make the requisite changes. I have changed your status and provided you with accesses.

If you get added to a team and aren't given accesses and the title, then please just owl your Head of House and we can sort it out for you.

The soul becomes dyed with the colour of its thoughts

13 Oct 2022, 23:13
:eyes: I see I see. Okay thank you! xD
Can I get the Duellist title before the name Gryffindor if possible?
Everyone else has the duellist title before their House name and I'm kind of OCD.
But I don't mind how long I have to wait for!
Please take your time if you're too busy at the moment!

MISC LINKS
my codes - shop
MAIN STORY
kim - tone