Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!

Name: AngelFyre McCubbin
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name: David Howard
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Name:Ellie Kinsey


Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 7 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 6
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Check the OOC page of this club, I posted an update!
I posted it there so that I don't clutter this signup page too much.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Kim Sato wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 18:38 Check the OOC page of this club, I posted an update!
I posted it there so that I don't clutter this signup page too much.
Could you post the link to the OOC Page, please. :D
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 18:58
Kim Sato wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 18:38 Check the OOC page of this club, I posted an update!
I posted it there so that I don't clutter this signup page too much.
Could you post the link to the OOC Page, please. :D
Give me a moment and I’ll send it to you

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 18:58 Could you post the link to the OOC Page, please. :D
It's right here! It was the third post in the club, it had its own section! I was wondering why no one posted on the OOC page yet but maybe it's because no one saw it haha

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Kim Sato wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 18:59
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 18:58 Could you post the link to the OOC Page, please. :D
It's right here! It was the third post in the club, it had its own section! I was wondering why no one posted on the OOC page yet but maybe it's because no one saw it haha
I saw 😂 but I see a lot of things other people miss.
Also sent the link, in an owl to AF, hehe
Probably at the same time lol

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
Ha! I found it, yeah, I only skimmed looking for a link. Then I saw the reducio...

Thank you anyway, Bailey! :D
Mafia Club! IC OPEN!!!
AngelFyre McCubbin wrote: 8 Oct 2022, 19:03 Ha! I found it, yeah, I only skimmed looking for a link. Then I saw the reducio...

Thank you anyway, Bailey! :D
Of course! 😂 the problems of having two people who think the same seeing everything 😂 we do the same thing quite often hehe

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade