Flying Club IC

Lily Blaze wrote: 2 Oct 2022, 14:17 What date is our first meeting set (IC)?
I have not thought of it. Since it started back in May.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Aurora Griffith wrote: 2 Oct 2022, 14:05
Damion White wrote: 1 Oct 2022, 22:35 @Daphane Sapphirus, @Aurora Griffith, @Keith Moore, @Lily Blaze, @Rita Su @Skraele Valasse, @Abby Goodcharm Our first meeting Bring your brooms!
I posted in the thread!
I don't see your reply.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Oh nvm, I wasn’t here when the thread was made so it had to be deleted.

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
Flying Club IC
It's okay. Neither was Rita Su but she still posted a reply.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Lily Blaze wrote: 4 Oct 2022, 19:57 Hi! Could I be temporarily removed from the club? I have a few things going on irl and won’t be able to participate in meetings and things.
Sure can do. Once RL stabilizes for you we would be happy to have you around.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Updated the list!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Name: Sirin Liu
House/Year: 1/Ravenclaw
Broom: school broom

"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
Flying Club IC
Updated the list!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Lily Blaze wrote: 10 Oct 2022, 20:24 Thank you for being patient with me! I am ready to join the club again :)
You're welcome.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Flying Club IC
Updated the list!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)