⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
No problems, take your time!
I know it's long to move. And even longer when it's to another country
I know it's long to move. And even longer when it's to another country
| Anastasia Blackwood-Varney Mors irrumat omnia |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
no problem, pea! good luck on your move, i hope it’s going well for you!
I really value when people use violence for me, it's actually one of my love languages.
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Finally settled wohooo!! here is some ordersss~~
Hello @Maggie Hawkins! here is your order! thank you so much!
Reducio

Hi @Anastasia Varney!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio

Hi @Kim Sato!! here is your raffle prize~~ hope you like it
Reducio

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Thank you! It's beautiful
| Anastasia Blackwood-Varney Mors irrumat omnia |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 9 Oct 2022, 14:13ReducioHello @Maggie Hawkins! here is your order! thank you so much!Finally settled wohooo!! here is some ordersss~~
Reducio
Hi @Anastasia Varney!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio
Hi @Kim Sato!! here is your raffle prize~~ hope you like it
Reducio
Oooo thank you! I love it! xD Glad to hear you've settled in!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
PEA OH MY GOSH THE ART IS SO STUNNING OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH you did AMAZING
I really value when people use violence for me, it's actually one of my love languages.
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
(I think this is still closed, But I'm leaving this here until it reopens!
)
Name: Sirin Liu
Year: 1
Background Colour: purple
Pet: Pet/no pet, (adding a pet will be an additional charge depending on the pet, price ranges from 5 sickle to 10 sickle) no pet
Name/No name: no
Photo Reference: Please provide a clear photo (you can provide options!)
Frame Size/Ratio: 260x260 pixels, will use as hio pfp!
Outfit Reference: ravenclaw robes
Special Character Traits: Purple eyes/dakr blue eyes
Method of Contact: Owl, or ping me here!
Name: Sirin Liu
Year: 1
Background Colour: purple
Pet: Pet/no pet, (adding a pet will be an additional charge depending on the pet, price ranges from 5 sickle to 10 sickle) no pet
Name/No name: no
Photo Reference: Please provide a clear photo (you can provide options!)
Reducio
Okay so there are a couple:
REFERENCE FOR HAIR: braided and dark purple, like

For more you can look up "raiden shogun"
eyes are purple/dark blue
REFERENCE FOR HAIR: braided and dark purple, like

For more you can look up "raiden shogun"
eyes are purple/dark blue
Frame Size/Ratio: 260x260 pixels, will use as hio pfp!
Outfit Reference: ravenclaw robes
Special Character Traits: Purple eyes/dakr blue eyes
Method of Contact: Owl, or ping me here!
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Not sure if you know but just because you leave your order here does not mean you're guaranteed a spot when it reopens. You'll have to repost it during the time she opens and hope you're in Slot #1-6. But if you're just leaving it here so you can copy and paste it later when she does re-open then go right ahead! I wish you luck!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
yes what @kim sato said!Sirin Liu wrote: 13 Oct 2022, 00:50 (I think this is still closed, But I'm leaving this here until it reopens!)
Name: Sirin Liu
Year: 1
Background Colour: purple
Pet: Pet/no pet, (adding a pet will be an additional charge depending on the pet, price ranges from 5 sickle to 10 sickle) no pet
Name/No name: no
Photo Reference: Please provide a clear photo (you can provide options!)
ReducioOkay so there are a couple:
REFERENCE FOR HAIR: braided and dark purple, like
For more you can look up "raiden shogun"
eyes are purple/dark blue
Frame Size/Ratio: 260x260 pixels, will use as hio pfp!
Outfit Reference: ravenclaw robes
Special Character Traits: Purple eyes/dakr blue eyes
Method of Contact: Owl, or ping me here!
BUT RAIDEN SHOGUN T^T
I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]
⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪
Haha no problem ill just copy and paste when it opens again!Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 14 Oct 2022, 14:45yes what @kim sato said!Sirin Liu wrote: 13 Oct 2022, 00:50 (I think this is still closed, But I'm leaving this here until it reopens!)
Name: Sirin Liu
Year: 1
Background Colour: purple
Pet: Pet/no pet, (adding a pet will be an additional charge depending on the pet, price ranges from 5 sickle to 10 sickle) no pet
Name/No name: no
Photo Reference: Please provide a clear photo (you can provide options!)
ReducioOkay so there are a couple:
REFERENCE FOR HAIR: braided and dark purple, like
For more you can look up "raiden shogun"
eyes are purple/dark blue
Frame Size/Ratio: 260x260 pixels, will use as hio pfp!
Outfit Reference: ravenclaw robes
Special Character Traits: Purple eyes/dakr blue eyes
Method of Contact: Owl, or ping me here!thanks kim~
BUT RAIDEN SHOGUN T^T
"from dust we are born and from dust I will return the both of us, Sirin"
-Welt Yang, Honkai Impact second eruption