shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed

Payment made! :cute:

Anastasia Blackwood-Varney
Mors irrumat omnia
iNPC========..
Astrid Théa Olsen

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
@maggie hawkins @anastasia varney Payment received! thank you !!

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
@regina miller payment received!! thank youu

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
I WAS IN BAND NOOOOO
can you add me to the ping list again?

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Reena Delgado wrote: 15 Sep 2022, 19:07 I WAS IN BAND NOOOOO
can you add me to the ping list again?
awww its okay your name wont be removed until you got a spot~!

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
@pea elena fowl would you mind adding me to the ping list as well? i absolutely love your art <333

⠀⠀⠀ability 1⠀⠀⠀
ability 2
wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything?
stamina 7 | evasion 6 | strength 4 | wisdom 7 | arc power 8 | accuracy 8
⠀⠀⠀encyclopedia⠀⠀⠀
shop link tba

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 15 Sep 2022, 18:08 Hello everyone! All the waitlists have been filled! Thank you for your interest in my shop~ it is now closed again haha

So sorry @simon kincaid you just missed it by a second!! >< thank you for your interest in my shop though!
Man! I even did it at work when I wasn’t supposed to be on my phone because I was so excited! Maybe next time

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
damn y'all really fast

sta • 9 | eva • 7 | str • 10
STATISTICS
wis • 2 | arc • 2 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀ETHAN SMITH
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
broken broomshaft | calming presence | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Pea how many potatoe peeling would 5 galleons be? T~T

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Kayla Realma wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 07:15 Pea how many potatoe peeling would 5 galleons be? T~T
That's 5×17×29=2465 ;)

Opeila Winters | Raffle | Theodore Duncain
Sta-10 | Eva-14 | Str-4 | Wis-17 | Arc-9 | Acc-15